jeudi 14 janvier 2010

Weeknight private lesson slots in February and March

Bonjour à tous -

I have over 17 classes a week and they are all on weeknights and weekends, so you can imagine that really only leaves weekday daytimes open for private lessons. However, for the first time in SamTeachesFrench history, I've decided to open up a few weeknight slots in Februrary and March for those of you who only are available during those times. The dates and times that I have available are as follows.

Tuesdays 8-10pm on:
Feb 16
Feb 23
March 2
March 9

and Mondays 8-10pm on:
Jan 25
Feb 1
Feb 8
Feb 15
Feb 22

Also, in case it is an option for anyone, I sometimes have 4-6pm or 4:30-6:30pm time slots open as well on weekdays because my classes don't start until 6 or 6:30pm. I do have many students who take those times on different days each week, but there are usually a couple of days each week where that slot is open. Maybe some of you can get out of work an hour or so early one day a week for a few weeks? Just tell your boss it's for learning French which will be very good for your professional life! :-)

Private lessons are $70 for 2 hours and your 7th lesson is free. The "private lesson package" is $420 for 14 hours of class and the math works out to be the same as this "one-off" plan.

For daytime private lessons, I'm pretty flexible and don't really have a cancellation policy in place because if someone isn't able to make it (even last-minute), I usually have plenty of work to do anyway and don't mind if someone has to reschedule. These weeknight slots, however, are at a premium and very limited so I am requiring that they be paid for in advance. To reserve a specific time, you can email me and then payment can be done either through Paypal (easiest) or you can drop off cash/check one weeknight while I'm teaching at the studio.

I'm sure these spots will go really fast so be sure to let me know ASAP which ones you are interested in booking! As always, please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

A très bientôt, j'espère -
Sam

Sam Maher
samlikesemail@gmail.com
(917) 747-3043
www.samteachesfrench.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire